|Hepatitis B Surface
Jan 11, 2014
I am from India 37 years old married woman. My blood report shows: * Hepatitis B Surface Antigen ----- Non-reactive * Hepatitis B Surface AB, Quant ------ <5
what does this means? Am I on risk? what should i do?
Appreciate your advise.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This means that you do not have hepatitis B infection, but are at risk. The best thing would be to get vaccinated against hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.