|Hepatitis B Surface
Jan 11, 2014
I am from India 37 years old married woman. My blood report shows: * Hepatitis B Surface Antigen ----- Non-reactive * Hepatitis B Surface AB, Quant ------ <5
what does this means? Am I on risk? what should i do?
Appreciate your advise.
Response from Dr. Taylor
This means that you do not have hepatitis B infection, but are at risk. The best thing would be to get vaccinated against hepatitis B.
Hep B Surface Ab, Qual Reactive
getting married but infected with Hep B.
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- Prickling Tingle Symptoms In Vagina
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.