|Hep B Surface Ab, Qual Reactive
Jan 11, 2014
what does this mean? Does this mean I'm positive for hep b?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. It means you do not have hepatitis B infection but are protected against it.
Is a month too quick for symptoms to show up?
Hepatitis B Surface
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.