|Hep B Surface Ab, Qual Reactive
Jan 11, 2014
what does this mean? Does this mean I'm positive for hep b?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. It means you do not have hepatitis B infection but are protected against it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.