|Hepatitis Blood Work for A AB
Jan 11, 2014
What does it mean when my blood work comes back Reactive. I had a blood test for Hepatitis A AB, Total W/REFL IGM.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. It means you are protected against the hepatitis A virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Accutane Blood Work Check For Hepatitis?
- Is Pain In Urethra A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.