|Hepatitis Blood Work for A AB
Jan 11, 2014
What does it mean when my blood work comes back Reactive. I had a blood test for Hepatitis A AB, Total W/REFL IGM.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. It means you are protected against the hepatitis A virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Accutane Blood Work Check For Hepatitis?
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.