|Hepatitis Blood Work for A AB
Jan 11, 2014
What does it mean when my blood work comes back Reactive. I had a blood test for Hepatitis A AB, Total W/REFL IGM.
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. It means you are protected against the hepatitis A virus.
HIV meds and the liver
Is a month too quick for symptoms to show up?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
- Can Antiviral Drugs Mask Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.