Dec 31, 2013
my surface antigent is possite,hbe antigen is + abe antibody is - ,hbv dna is detected with sensitivity and specificity of 99%,sgpt is 51 ,what is means
| Response from Dr. Taylor
This means you have chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Ideal next steps include getting tested for HIV and hepatitis C, discontinuing alcohol and tobacco use if you use, and seeing if you can access a hepatitis B physician. Talk with her/him about possible treatment with antiviral pills, and getting household and sexual contacts testes and if not infected, vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Receptive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.