|unprotected sex at the onset of hep b vaccination
Dec 28, 2013
Is unprotected sex safe for me and spouse at the onset of the vaccination as my hubby is diagnosed of hep b virus
Response from Dr. Taylor
Ideally you should complete the vaccine series before having unprotected sex. Hep B is VERY EASY to catch with any/all kinds of sex, so talk with your doctor about getting tested for the hep B surface antigen to see if you have already become infected. IF you have NOT been, talk with your doctor about an accelerated hep B vaccine schedule to give you protection as soon as possible.
Am I at risk for HIV or any other infections?
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
- Contracting Hiv From Used Hair Trimming Machine
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.