|unprotected sex at the onset of hep b vaccination
Dec 28, 2013
Is unprotected sex safe for me and spouse at the onset of the vaccination as my hubby is diagnosed of hep b virus
Response from Dr. Taylor
Ideally you should complete the vaccine series before having unprotected sex. Hep B is VERY EASY to catch with any/all kinds of sex, so talk with your doctor about getting tested for the hep B surface antigen to see if you have already become infected. IF you have NOT been, talk with your doctor about an accelerated hep B vaccine schedule to give you protection as soon as possible.
Am I at risk for HIV or any other infections?
- How Does Megace Cause Weight Gain?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Hiv And Cold Sweat On Hands And Feet
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.