|unprotected sex at the onset of hep b vaccination
Dec 28, 2013
Is unprotected sex safe for me and spouse at the onset of the vaccination as my hubby is diagnosed of hep b virus
Response from Dr. Taylor
Ideally you should complete the vaccine series before having unprotected sex. Hep B is VERY EASY to catch with any/all kinds of sex, so talk with your doctor about getting tested for the hep B surface antigen to see if you have already become infected. IF you have NOT been, talk with your doctor about an accelerated hep B vaccine schedule to give you protection as soon as possible.
Am I at risk for HIV or any other infections?
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood On A Door Knob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.