|Am I at risk for HIV or any other infections?
Dec 28, 2013
I have a new boyfriend and I noticed that every time we kiss his mouth bleeds. Since we have been seeing each other my mouth bleeds as well and the area around some teeth are hurting. If I am at risk what doctor should I go to for testing? A Dentist? Physician? GYNO? Thank you!
Response from Dr. Taylor
I would see your primary care physician and discuss this fully, and to get tested for HIV and hepatitis C, as well as a dentist for a dental check up.
HIV+HBV Atripla alternative
unprotected sex at the onset of hep b vaccination
- What Is The Risk Of Toilet Splash?
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.