|Am I at risk for HIV or any other infections?
Dec 28, 2013
I have a new boyfriend and I noticed that every time we kiss his mouth bleeds. Since we have been seeing each other my mouth bleeds as well and the area around some teeth are hurting. If I am at risk what doctor should I go to for testing? A Dentist? Physician? GYNO? Thank you!
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I would see your primary care physician and discuss this fully, and to get tested for HIV and hepatitis C, as well as a dentist for a dental check up.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Condom Side Effects
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.