|can others catch hiv/aids or hep c from swimming in the same pool
Dec 22, 2013
My Physical Therapy Department will not let me use the pool for therapy for my knee because of me being HIV positive and having Hep C is this right or do I need to take action?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is not right. This is not warranted. I am sorry you are experiencing this misunderstanding and discrimination. Is there an infection control or infectious disease expert you may talk to? All best to you.
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Can I Get HIV From Sanitary Pad?
- Frottage Anus Penis Without Penetration
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.