can others catch hiv/aids or hep c from swimming in the same pool
Dec 22, 2013
My Physical Therapy Department will not let me use the pool for therapy for my knee because of me being HIV positive and having Hep C is this right or do I need to take action?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is not right. This is not warranted. I am sorry you are experiencing this misunderstanding and discrimination. Is there an infection control or infectious disease expert you may talk to? All best to you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Body Organs Does Hiv Affect?
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Is Leukemia An Hiv-related Cancer?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- What Types Of Cells Does Hiv Infect And What Kinds Does It Destroy?
- Longest Period Of Time A Person Is Living With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.