|can others catch hiv/aids or hep c from swimming in the same pool
Dec 22, 2013
My Physical Therapy Department will not let me use the pool for therapy for my knee because of me being HIV positive and having Hep C is this right or do I need to take action?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is not right. This is not warranted. I am sorry you are experiencing this misunderstanding and discrimination. Is there an infection control or infectious disease expert you may talk to? All best to you.
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.