|can others catch hiv/aids or hep c from swimming in the same pool
Dec 22, 2013
My Physical Therapy Department will not let me use the pool for therapy for my knee because of me being HIV positive and having Hep C is this right or do I need to take action?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is not right. This is not warranted. I am sorry you are experiencing this misunderstanding and discrimination. Is there an infection control or infectious disease expert you may talk to? All best to you.
- Can Men Get Hiv From Infected Women?
- Can A Person Who Is Hiv Positive Get Married?
- How Does Herpes Increase The Risk Of Hiv?
- How Long Can A Person Be Infected With Hiv Before Showing Signs Of Infection?
- What Are The Chance Of Getting Hiv Using A Condom?
- Elevated Alkaline Phosphatase And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.