what does this mean?

I am 37 yrs old male,my test result for hepa b is HBs Ag REACTIVE QIA (ONE STEEP ASSAY) and ANTI- HBs <2.0 NONREACTIVE >10.00.can u please explain to me whats the meaning of this?thanks.

Response from Dr. Taylor

You have hepatitis B infection. Ideally you should see a doctor with expertise in hepatitis B virus infection for further evaluation.

Other important next steps include getting tested for HIV; stopping alcohol and tobacco use; talking with your doctor about hepatitis B testing for people you live with and have had sex with.

There are medications that can lower the chance that we get sick from hepatitis B. Talk with your doctor about whether these are right for you.

hep b
Management of Hep C in the future