Hepatits C

I was diagnosed 2 yrs ago with Hep c. At present I feel fine other than I am experiencing some abdominal bloating. Is there something I can do to help eliminate this bloating?

Response from Dr. Taylor

Abdominal bloating is not typically caused by hepatitis C -- unless the hepatitis C is advanced, and a person has cirrhosis (extensive scarring of the liver) as a result. In the case where cirrhosis has developed, fluid can collect in the belly -- this is called ascites. Talk to your doctor about whether you have ascites. If you do not, the bloating may not be related to your hep C at all.

SVR doubts
CIMA tests for HBV, HCV and HIV