|HBs test what to do
Nov 20, 2013
My test result was anti-HBS (quantitative ) Anti-HBs positive Titer 16.95 mlu/ml But I've been vaccinated 2008 then it was negative before I got the three time shot,that was when I first test positive for HIV . What test should I run again because I'm afraid to infect others.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
It sounds as though you are protected against hep B and cannot infect others because you are not infected with hep B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Disorders Cause Back Pain?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.