|HBs test what to do
Nov 20, 2013
My test result was anti-HBS (quantitative ) Anti-HBs positive Titer 16.95 mlu/ml But I've been vaccinated 2008 then it was negative before I got the three time shot,that was when I first test positive for HIV . What test should I run again because I'm afraid to infect others.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
It sounds as though you are protected against hep B and cannot infect others because you are not infected with hep B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Fingering Stripper?
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.