|HEPA B TEST RESULT
Nov 15, 2013
HI DOCTOR, MY BOYFRIEND HAD A HEPA LAB TEST AS I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH HEPA B AND BELOW IS THE RESULT.
HBSAG: NEGATIVE ANTI HBS: NEGATIVE
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?IS HE PROTECTED OR NEED TO BE VACCINIZED?HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
He is not protected. He should be vaccinated as soon as possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding For A Month?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.