|HEPA B TEST RESULT
Nov 15, 2013
HI DOCTOR, MY BOYFRIEND HAD A HEPA LAB TEST AS I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH HEPA B AND BELOW IS THE RESULT.
HBSAG: NEGATIVE ANTI HBS: NEGATIVE
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?IS HE PROTECTED OR NEED TO BE VACCINIZED?HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Response from Dr. Taylor
He is not protected. He should be vaccinated as soon as possible.
Anti-HBs levels during lowered immunity
IS ORAL SEX WILL SPREAD HEPA B
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Shingles?
- What Organism Causes The Shingles?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.