|1 year old scratched me and i have hep b
Nov 15, 2013
my 16 month old nephew scratched my neck a tiny blood came out after the scratch. I have hep b, but he's vaccinated. will he get infected? i am not sure he licked his finger afterward since i walked away and i only found out abt the scratch from looking at the mirror. i cleaned his hands afterward with rubbing alcohol.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
As long as he has been appropriately vaccinated he is not at risk for Hep B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Scratch?
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.