|Hep B Surface AB, Qual
Nov 10, 2013
What does NOn Reactive mean
| Response from Dr. Taylor
A non-reactive hepatitis B surface antibody most likely means you are not protected against hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.