|HCV from contacting animals
Nov 8, 2013
I am from Sudan working at slaughter house especially for rabbit. My friend told me that rabbits one of the sources C virus infection Due to my exposure of wounds during the process slaughting, I am worried Do you really rabbits source of C virus infection
Response from Dr. Taylor
There is no evidence that rabbits or any other animals but for humans are a source of hepatitis C infection.
Hope you are otherwise well in Sudan, I was in Northern Sudan in 1987, have not since enountered such wonderful people.
My doctor said I cured Hep C will it come back?
Elevated ALT Levels
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.