|HCV from contacting animals
Nov 8, 2013
I am from Sudan working at slaughter house especially for rabbit. My friend told me that rabbits one of the sources C virus infection Due to my exposure of wounds during the process slaughting, I am worried Do you really rabbits source of C virus infection
| Response from Dr. Taylor
There is no evidence that rabbits or any other animals but for humans are a source of hepatitis C infection.
Hope you are otherwise well in Sudan, I was in Northern Sudan in 1987, have not since enountered such wonderful people.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.