|My doctor said I cured Hep C will it come back?
Nov 7, 2013
I was told by my doctor that I had Hep C. Then was told that my body had cured it on its own. Will it come back? Can it come back?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Once the hepatitis C virus goes away on its own, which is sometimes called spontaneous clearance, it is gone and cannot come back. However we can catch hepatitis C again, so talk with your doctor about how to decrease your risk of getting re-infected.
hep c replicates better in pregnant women and their babies?
HCV from contacting animals
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- What Does Marinol Show Up As In A Drug Screen?
- Can Hiv Be Detected Through A Normal Blood Test?
- How Long Can I Live If I Am Hiv Positive?
- If You Have Blood Tested Can They Tell If You Have Hiv?
- Number Of Physicians Contracting Hiv From Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.