|My doctor said I cured Hep C will it come back?
Nov 7, 2013
I was told by my doctor that I had Hep C. Then was told that my body had cured it on its own. Will it come back? Can it come back?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Once the hepatitis C virus goes away on its own, which is sometimes called spontaneous clearance, it is gone and cannot come back. However we can catch hepatitis C again, so talk with your doctor about how to decrease your risk of getting re-infected.
hep c replicates better in pregnant women and their babies?
HCV from contacting animals
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
- Chance Of Hiv With Protected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.