SGPT high

I suffered with Jaundice 2 months before. In that time my BILIRUBIN (DPD Method) 4.8, S.G.P.T.( UV without PSP ) 1630. Then I checkup by one Dr. He suggested me to take ursocol 300 for 10 days. After one month when I test my Bilirubin and SGPT it's totally normal range. What is the reason that my SGPT is so high in that time?

Response from Dr. Taylor

SGPT is commonly known as alanine aminotransferase (ALT), an enzyme found in our blood that can provide information about liver health and liver injury. Having a high ALT level that then declines may be due to a number of things. There is a long list of possibilities, including a new hepatitis C virus infection, other forms of viral hepatitis, other types of infections, and medications. I suggest talking with your doctor about whether she/he can evaluate you for the reason for the ALT elevation. A medical history, physical exam and blood tests can be helpful next steps.

anti bhe result
hepatitis A