|anti bhe result
Oct 26, 2013
what does it means for these result? Anti HBE 0.005 - 1.0 REACTIVE Anti HBC IGM 0.057 - 1.0 NON REACTIVE Anti HBS < 2.0 - 10.0 NON REACTIVE HBEAG 0.101 - 1.0 NON REACTIVE
| Response from Dr. Taylor
It would be helpful to get the results of blood tests for hepatitis B surface antigen (sAg) and HBV viral load (HBV DNA) as well. However based on the results you have, I can tell you that you are not protected against hepatitis B, and an infection you were exposed to in the past was not very recent. For further information see if you can obtain the other 2 results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Picking Your Nose Risk Of Getting HIV
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.