abnormal ultrasound need to go to ER

My belly is swollen like a watermelon, I'm supposed to the ER I was told after I had an abnormal liver ultrasound today. I don't have a fever or anything, just the belly is big (hep C + HIV) what can I expect they will do to me at the ER?

Response from Dr. Taylor

There are a number of reasons why the belly may become swollen when a person has both HIV and hepatitis C. A common reason is that there is fluid (water) that may collect. The medical term for this is ascites. If this is present, your doctor/doctors may do some testing to see if the fluid is infected. The liver can also become enlarged for a number of reasons. I do think it is important that you get evaluated because the list of why our bellies can swell is long, and the sooner you get an answer, the sooner any problem may be treated.

Seriously scared
regarding HCV + prick by suture needle