Oct 19, 2013
can I become infected with hepatitis if my dr. used dirty needles to do proceedures on my back such as nerve burnings
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Yes hepatitis C may be transmitted if needles are re-used. A new, sterile needle should be used each time a needle enters our skin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Rubbing Stripper?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Kissing Cold Sore Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Licking Anus Scared To Get Tested
- Licking Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
- Licking Vagina How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.