|Hep. B reactive.
Oct 15, 2013
if I had the Hep. B Injections would my labs come back as Hep. B Reactive?
Response from Dr. Taylor
The hepatitis B surface antibody should come back reactive after successful vaccination. There are a number of different blood tests that tell us a number of things about hepatitis B; if this is NOT the reactive result, please check with your doctor.
Hep C infectious if someone has "cleared" the infection?
- Fingering On Period And Blood On Finger
- Hiv Risk Stripper Handjob With Vaginal Fluids On Hand
- How Accurate Can An Oraquick Test Be After 3 Weeks?
- I Received Protected Oral From An Hiv Positive Person
- Majority Of Cases Of Thrush Not Related To HIV
- What Are Causes Of Delayed Seroconversion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.