|hepatitis A and pregnancy
Sep 30, 2013
i was 19 weeks pregnant last year and i had a HAV infection. my babe died coz of high fever and viremia. this was in july 2012. am now pregnant again (5 weeks). is the past infection will affect my new pregnancy? thank u.
Response from Dr. Taylor
I am very sorry for your loss.
I have stage one hep c
Hep c stage 3
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hpv?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.