|hepatitis A and pregnancy
Sep 30, 2013
i was 19 weeks pregnant last year and i had a HAV infection. my babe died coz of high fever and viremia. this was in july 2012. am now pregnant again (5 weeks). is the past infection will affect my new pregnancy? thank u.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I am very sorry for your loss.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do You Get A High Fever With Hiv?
- How Long Before Hiv Symptoms Show Up?
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- What Not To Eat When You Have Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.