|hepatitis A and pregnancy
Sep 30, 2013
i was 19 weeks pregnant last year and i had a HAV infection. my babe died coz of high fever and viremia. this was in july 2012. am now pregnant again (5 weeks). is the past infection will affect my new pregnancy? thank u.
Response from Dr. Taylor
I am very sorry for your loss.
I have stage one hep c
Hep c stage 3
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.