|hepatitis A and pregnancy
Sep 30, 2013
i was 19 weeks pregnant last year and i had a HAV infection. my babe died coz of high fever and viremia. this was in july 2012. am now pregnant again (5 weeks). is the past infection will affect my new pregnancy? thank u.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
I am very sorry for your loss.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- How Long Does Fluconazole Take To Work?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.