I have stage one hep c

i have been treated once for it and it came back, so I would like to know is there any other treatment i can take please let me know soon.

Response from Dr. Taylor

The ideal treatment for hepatitis C is pegylated interferon plus ribavirin plus boceprevir or telaprevir for genotype 1 infection, and pegylated interferon plus ribavirin for all other genotypes. Within the next few months, and over the next years, there will be more hepatitis C pills available -- more treatment options. These will increase cure rates, shorten the duration of treatment, and make treatment easier and better tolerated. In Japan for example, a new pill was just made available for genotype 1 hepatitis C (simeprevir).

Check with your doctor about your hepatitis C strain, the genotype, and what medications are available in your region. With stage 1 infection, in general, you have time to wait for these new pills. Being dually infected with HIV, hepatitis B, having other types of liver disease and using alcohol can accelerate hepatitis C disease so check with your doctor about these issues.

Understanding Hep B postive test results.
hepatitis A and pregnancy