|Sequential treatment after peg interferon failure at 48 weeks for Hep B
Sep 21, 2013
HI, is it recommended to continue with antivirals should a 48 week course of pegalated interferon fail to achieve undetectable DNA viral loads in chronic hepatitis B infection?
Response from Dr. Taylor
REACTIVE HEPATITIS A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM
Do i need to test constantly?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.