|Sequential treatment after peg interferon failure at 48 weeks for Hep B
Sep 21, 2013
HI, is it recommended to continue with antivirals should a 48 week course of pegalated interferon fail to achieve undetectable DNA viral loads in chronic hepatitis B infection?
Response from Dr. Taylor
REACTIVE HEPATITIS A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM
Do i need to test constantly?
- Is Sharing A Razor Safe?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- Are Itchy Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.