|Sequential treatment after peg interferon failure at 48 weeks for Hep B
Sep 21, 2013
HI, is it recommended to continue with antivirals should a 48 week course of pegalated interferon fail to achieve undetectable DNA viral loads in chronic hepatitis B infection?
Response from Dr. Taylor
REACTIVE HEPATITIS A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM
Do i need to test constantly?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hiv From A One Night Stand?
- How Long Does Hiv Stay In Your Body Before You Know You Have It?
- When Admitted In The Hospital Do They Check For Hiv?
- Hiv And Lightheadedness
- What's The Accurate Window Period To Find Out If You Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Mucus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.