|Sequential treatment after peg interferon failure at 48 weeks for Hep B
Sep 21, 2013
HI, is it recommended to continue with antivirals should a 48 week course of pegalated interferon fail to achieve undetectable DNA viral loads in chronic hepatitis B infection?
Response from Dr. Taylor
REACTIVE HEPATITIS A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM
Do i need to test constantly?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.