REACTIVE HEPATITIS A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM
Sep 13, 2013
MY test Hepatitis A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM came back reactive [lease explain what this indicates
Response from Dr. Taylor
You are protected against hepatitis A.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Accuracy Of 6 Week Hiv Test
- Hiv Infection Odds Top Or Bottom
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.