|REACTIVE HEPATITIS A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM
Sep 13, 2013
MY test Hepatitis A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM came back reactive [lease explain what this indicates
Response from Dr. Taylor
You are protected against hepatitis A.
Sequential treatment after peg interferon failure at 48 weeks for Hep B
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- What Is The Fastest Growing Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.