|REACTIVE HEPATITIS A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM
Sep 13, 2013
MY test Hepatitis A AB TOTAL IGG/IGM came back reactive [lease explain what this indicates
Response from Dr. Taylor
You are protected against hepatitis A.
Sequential treatment after peg interferon failure at 48 weeks for Hep B
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Does A Shingles Rash Look Like?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.