Sep 13, 2013
my anti-hbs is >1000...can i still be infected by my partner who is hbsag reactive?? with an hbv-dna results of 14,000 copies/ml??
| Response from Dr. Taylor
No you are protected against hepatitis B.
If possible it would be wonderful for your partner to be evaluated for treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.