need Hepatitis b vaccine?
Sep 13, 2013
i 'm Hep B surface antibody reactive and Hep B core antibody reactive and Hep B surface antigen Non-Reactive Do I need hepatitis B vaccine? or i m already protected? i had only the first injection 3 years ago. (not second & third injection). thanks
Response from Dr. Taylor
You do not need the hepatitis B vaccine. You are protected against hepatitis B. Good news!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.