|What do my results mean?
Sep 13, 2013
My lab results are as follows: ANTI-HBS... POSITIVE (reference range: NEGATIVE) ANTI-HBS QUANT... >150 (reference range: 1.00-9999.00 mIU/mL) HEP A AB, TOTAL... POSITIVE/ABNORMAL.... (reference range: NEGATIVE) ANTI-HCV... NEGATIVE (reference range: NEGATIVE)
| Response from Dr. Taylor
All good news! You are protected against hepatitis B and A. You do not have hepatitis C. NOTE if you could have been recently exposed to hepatitis C, the test may not yet have turned positive, so get retested in 6 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.