|Approval date for Ribavirin?
May 8, 2001
Any idea when Ribavirin will be approved by itself?
Do you know how I can monitor the approval date. A website perhaps?
Thank you Doctor.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It does not appear to happening any time soon. However you can check with the FDA if you wish. The FDA has given Schering expedited review for the combination of peg and ribavirin which should happen by August or September. I am sure you will hear about it, but the NATAP site will have it early no doubt. If you are waiting for treatment, many of the mail order pharmacies like Priority and Fishers have ribavirin available for use with peg. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.