May 8, 2001
I am a positive person with hep c. Been positive for 11 years. My liver has been through a lot with hep A when I was younger and in an accident with a motorcycle which damaged my liver again. My LFt's are pretty high but not abnormally. I have nausea all the time. Is there anything I can do or take to help.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, you should see someone who is willing to evaluate your liver disease. If your HIV provider is not willing to do it, then you should ask him or her to refer you to a liver specialist. Hepatitis C can be cured even in patients with HIV! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.