bad liver

I am a positive person with hep c. Been positive for 11 years. My liver has been through a lot with hep A when I was younger and in an accident with a motorcycle which damaged my liver again. My LFt's are pretty high but not abnormally. I have nausea all the time. Is there anything I can do or take to help.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Yes, you should see someone who is willing to evaluate your liver disease. If your HIV provider is not willing to do it, then you should ask him or her to refer you to a liver specialist. Hepatitis C can be cured even in patients with HIV! Good luck! DTD

Is it mortal?
Approval date for Ribavirin?