Sep 8, 2013
I just got my report from a hospital. I have HAV-IgG as 11.68(+), and on the report normal range say 0-1 What does this mean ?
Thanks in advance
Response from Dr. Taylor
You had hepatitis A. It went away on its own. You are now protected against getting this infection again. This infection does not cause long-term damage to the liver.
My spleen has been removed...
hep B transmission
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is A Natural Remedy For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Do Shingles Blisters Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.