Sep 8, 2013
I just got my report from a hospital. I have HAV-IgG as 11.68(+), and on the report normal range say 0-1 What does this mean ?
Thanks in advance
| Response from Dr. Taylor
You had hepatitis A. It went away on its own. You are now protected against getting this infection again. This infection does not cause long-term damage to the liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush Sign Of Seroconversion
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.