Sep 8, 2013
What does test result is HEP B SURF AB 386 tell me?
Response from Dr. Taylor
This is good news. This means that the person with this result is protected against hepatitis B and does not have hepatitis B infection.
after hepatits c treatment pain
My spleen has been removed...
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.