For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

after hepatits c treatment pain

How to ask my doctor for pain meds for the pain in my legs . its been 1 year since ive completed treatment plan and pain is still extremely painful. please help me

Response from Dr. Taylor

It is not common to experience leg pain due to hepatitis C virus infection. A rare exception would be cryoglobulin-related vasculitis, an inflammatory illness due to chemicals made by the hepatitis C virus. This typically improves with hepatitis C cure. I would ask your doctor to help evaluate the source of your pain, the reason for you pain, so you can access optimal care. All best to you.

Suggestion Pls Hepatitis and protected sex
hep b