|after hepatits c treatment pain
Sep 8, 2013
How to ask my doctor for pain meds for the pain in my legs . its been 1 year since ive completed treatment plan and pain is still extremely painful. please help me
Response from Dr. Taylor
It is not common to experience leg pain due to hepatitis C virus infection. A rare exception would be cryoglobulin-related vasculitis, an inflammatory illness due to chemicals made by the hepatitis C virus. This typically improves with hepatitis C cure. I would ask your doctor to help evaluate the source of your pain, the reason for you pain, so you can access optimal care. All best to you.
Suggestion Pls Hepatitis and protected sex
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.