|What causes Hepatitus and Jaundice
Aug 31, 2013
What causes hepatitus and Jaundice
Response from Dr. Taylor
There are many things that can cause hepatitis (inflammation of the liver) and jaundice (yellowing of the skin). These include viral infections, such as hepatitis A, B and C; bacterial infections including syphilis; toxins (some medications, some herbal medications); and autoimmune disease. The list is very long! Some types of hepatitis go away on their own. Others do not and it is beneficial to receive medications.
don't understand lab results
- French Kissing Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Massage?
- Nipple Sucking Should I Get Test For HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.