Aug 31, 2013
what happens if hbsag test becomes positive?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
The hepatitis B surface antigen test being positive means that a person has hepatitis B.
It is beneficial to have this repeated over time, because the infection can go away on its own in the early period of infection, and the surface antigen can go away.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Touching Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.