|Hep B risk and vaccination
Aug 31, 2013
I am 25 and was vaccinated against Hep B as a child. I was fingered with pre cum. Am I at risk for Hep B? Happened 2 years ago and have not had any symtoms.
Response from Dr. Taylor
A person who does not have hepatitis B and is then vaccinated against hepatitis B according to the correct schedule of shots is protected against hepatitis B.
Aspirin and hep B
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.