|Hep B risk and vaccination
Aug 31, 2013
I am 25 and was vaccinated against Hep B as a child. I was fingered with pre cum. Am I at risk for Hep B? Happened 2 years ago and have not had any symtoms.
Response from Dr. Taylor
A person who does not have hepatitis B and is then vaccinated against hepatitis B according to the correct schedule of shots is protected against hepatitis B.
Aspirin and hep B
- Will Hpv Always Show Up On Std Test?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.