|Hep B risk and vaccination
Aug 31, 2013
I am 25 and was vaccinated against Hep B as a child. I was fingered with pre cum. Am I at risk for Hep B? Happened 2 years ago and have not had any symtoms.
| Response from Dr. Taylor
A person who does not have hepatitis B and is then vaccinated against hepatitis B according to the correct schedule of shots is protected against hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.