hepatitis B an C

I live in Clearwater Florid, an I just got diagnosed with cancer and hepatitis B an C.. I've been trying for 2 months now to just get in somewhere to talk to someone..they say I have chronic hepatitis C an I need to c somebody real soon I don't have insurance an now that I got this I can't get insurance.. can u please direct mgs in the right path.. Thank u very much for ur time

Response from Dr. Taylor

I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with cancer, hepatitis B and C. That is a lot to hear all at once. I would start by contacting your health department. There should be someone in charge of viral hepatitis. I would also check with community health centers and any university medical centers to see if there is community free care. I wish you the very best.

Tace
hepatitis c stage three tumor marker 8.8