Aug 11, 2013
What will happen if you already have the hep b and get hep b vaccine. What reaction to the body?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Nothing will happen. You will not develop protection against hep B. You will not be harmed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Giving Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.