Aug 11, 2013
What will happen if you already have the hep b and get hep b vaccine. What reaction to the body?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Nothing will happen. You will not develop protection against hep B. You will not be harmed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.