Aug 11, 2013
What will happen if you already have the hep b and get hep b vaccine. What reaction to the body?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Nothing will happen. You will not develop protection against hep B. You will not be harmed.
hep B results
What happens hep B
- Black Spots Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.