|HBV & HCV PCR results
Jul 30, 2013
these are my lab results:
HBV-PCR (quantitative) <1.1 IU/mL
HCV-PCR (quantitative) <65 IU/mL
HBs Ag non reactive
HCV Antibody non reactive
what does that mean ?
Response from Dr. Taylor
You do not have hepatitis B or C infections. If possible it would be optimal to get vaccinated against hepatitis B.
What needs to be done?
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.