|HBV & HCV PCR results
Jul 30, 2013
these are my lab results:
HBV-PCR (quantitative) <1.1 IU/mL
HCV-PCR (quantitative) <65 IU/mL
HBs Ag non reactive
HCV Antibody non reactive
what does that mean ?
Response from Dr. Taylor
You do not have hepatitis B or C infections. If possible it would be optimal to get vaccinated against hepatitis B.
What needs to be done?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Tingling All Over Body Herpes
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.