|HBV & HCV PCR results
Jul 30, 2013
these are my lab results:
HBV-PCR (quantitative) <1.1 IU/mL
HCV-PCR (quantitative) <65 IU/mL
HBs Ag non reactive
HCV Antibody non reactive
what does that mean ?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
You do not have hepatitis B or C infections. If possible it would be optimal to get vaccinated against hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sweaty Palms A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Is Leukemia An Hiv-related Cancer?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- Testim Androgel Which Is Better
- Most Common Symptom Of Acute Retroviral Syndrome
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause False Positive Hiv Screening?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.