Jul 27, 2013
i have tested posotive for hep c but there is no viral load. what does this mean? do i have it or not?
Response from Dr. Taylor
Having a positive hep C antibody but a negative hep C viral load means that you have been exposed to hep C but cleared away the infection and do not have chronic hep C. Ideally the hep C viral load should be repeated to confirm this result. This is good news!
my hep b s ab quant result
HBV & HCV PCR results
- How Soon Can U Take An Hiv Test After Sex?
- How Many Days After Contact With Hiv Person Will Hiv Show Up In Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- If You Have Hiv What Does Your White Blood Cells Do?
- How Much Breast Milk Needed To Contract Hiv?
- Hbv Viral Load Range
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.