Jul 27, 2013
i have tested posotive for hep c but there is no viral load. what does this mean? do i have it or not?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
Having a positive hep C antibody but a negative hep C viral load means that you have been exposed to hep C but cleared away the infection and do not have chronic hep C. Ideally the hep C viral load should be repeated to confirm this result. This is good news!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.