|HEP B LAB RESULT
Jul 17, 2013
My lab work just came back It reads the "Hepatitis B Surf Ab" number is 124.3. Should I be concerned?
| Response from Dr. Taylor
The hepatitis surface antibody level means you are protected against hepatitis B and do not have hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Vd?
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.