neibour has hiv+hep c got bite my mosqito and squashed it blood splatter

Hello. I am starting to get paranoid about this. I know many people have asked similar questions BUT not this exact scenario. Was out talking with my neabour(who has hiv+hep c) and felt a misqito biting me for a few seconds. I then tried to swat it away but sqashed it on the spot it was biting and there was a splatter of blood(gross!). Is there any risk of hiv or hep c from that? I know if it was just a bite it wouldnt be enough but what if it splattereed right on the fresh bite?? Please let me know know. Thanks!!

Response from Dr. Taylor

There is no risk at all.

Purbac and Generic disorder
HEP B LAB RESULT