|neibour has hiv+hep c got bite my mosqito and squashed it blood splatter
Jul 17, 2013
Hello. I am starting to get paranoid about this. I know many people have asked similar questions BUT not this exact scenario. Was out talking with my neabour(who has hiv+hep c) and felt a misqito biting me for a few seconds. I then tried to swat it away but sqashed it on the spot it was biting and there was a splatter of blood(gross!). Is there any risk of hiv or hep c from that? I know if it was just a bite it wouldnt be enough but what if it splattereed right on the fresh bite?? Please let me know know. Thanks!!
| Response from Dr. Taylor
There is no risk at all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.