Hep B Surf Ab
Jul 2, 2013
Hi! Please help me to understand the result of my test: Hep B Surf Ab 103 f (where f is footnote). Thanks in advance!
Response from Dr. Taylor
It sounds as though you are protected against hepatitis B virus infection, which is good news.
The surface antibody being present and at a high level means that either 1) you were successfully vaccinated against hepatitis B or 2) you were exposed to hepatitis B and you cleared away the infection and developed this protective antibody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain Worried It Could Be HIV
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.