|Hep B Surf Ab
Jul 2, 2013
Hi! Please help me to understand the result of my test: Hep B Surf Ab 103 f (where f is footnote). Thanks in advance!
Response from Dr. Taylor
It sounds as though you are protected against hepatitis B virus infection, which is good news.
The surface antibody being present and at a high level means that either 1) you were successfully vaccinated against hepatitis B or 2) you were exposed to hepatitis B and you cleared away the infection and developed this protective antibody.
Information Alk phos
Hepatitis B treatment
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Period Blood?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Receiving Oral Sex?
- HIV Infection Risk Sensual Massage
- Precum Touching Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.